J.T. had a great day, he woke up and there was more snow on the ground. He had a party at school. After school, he took his Grandma T, LuLu, and MawMaw flowers and then played at LuLu's house. He was peeking around the chair and I thought he was just playing, when I got up to see he had poured fun dip everywhere...and was quite proud of himself! Then he got into the presents LuLu's kids gave her at school. He was pretty sugared up, it was a long night!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Valentine's Day
J.T. had a great day, he woke up and there was more snow on the ground. He had a party at school. After school, he took his Grandma T, LuLu, and MawMaw flowers and then played at LuLu's house. He was peeking around the chair and I thought he was just playing, when I got up to see he had poured fun dip everywhere...and was quite proud of himself! Then he got into the presents LuLu's kids gave her at school. He was pretty sugared up, it was a long night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment